1) Login to client area.
2) Go to VPS control Panel.
3) Open noVNC
4) Login to your Windows VPS
5) Go to Network Settings
6) Disable local are connection adapater and re-enable it.
7) Internet will be available again.
If you have any issue, open a support ticket.
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
you will need to perform some additional steps in order to utilize the new disk space that is...
If you are having issues with downloading files, or accessing sites via the default Internet...
– Log onto your newly installed Windows Server 2012, locate the Network Internet Access icon,...